Upcoming CSE Public Workshops
UK – Milton Keynes
For more details and pricing on this workshop, please visit our Events Page
For further details on other sales training workshops throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa, please call the sales team on:
+44 (0)1908 211212 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Channels’ have become a significant part of most organizations
go-to-market strategies. CSE establishes the essential processes, language and understanding required to build channel revenue.
Channel Success Essentials is an imperative for all members of the extended partnering team in organizations that go to market with and through channel partners.
- Those new to channels and alliances will acquire: (i) an overall understanding
of how and why partnering fits into a broader corporate strategy, and
(ii) a common base of language required to work productively as part
of an extended partnering team.
- Experienced channel and alliance marketing and sales executives benefit
from a step-by-step strategic approach to partnering success that removes
guesswork and enhances productivity and repeatability.
- Key stakeholders from all other parts of the organization, such as
Customer Support, Marketing, Finance and Administration, Human Resources
and Education, gain: (i) a better understanding of the keys to Channel
and Alliance success, and (ii) a knowledge of how to align their functional
areas with Partner Program objectives.
CSE is often conducted as either:
(i) an executive workshop in which executive stakeholders from multiple
departments work together to develop common channel strategies, or (ii)
as a large group workshop to increase interdepartmental channel alignment
Channel Success Essentials introduces Channel Enablers ChannelPRO™ methodology,
a framework of industry best practice key performance areas specifically
developed to establish and evaluate effective partnering programs and strategies.
The ChannelPRO™ framework is used to lead participants
through a series of short workshop exercises in which participants evaluate
their companies’ partnering programs, processes and skills against
industry best practices, and better understand how each person can contribute
to their company’s partnering success.
Workshop exercises and topics include:
- an understanding of the ‘economics’ of partnering
- how partnership requirements change over time
- target market selection and assessment
- an understanding of the contribution partners make to the ‘whole-product’ solution
throughout the end-user customer buying process
- how vendors and partners work together to achieve customer satisfaction
- partner incentives, training and compensation
- partner selection and recruitment
- channel enablement
- channel and alliance relationship management and productivity
- internal alignment
Channels impact on all parts of a vendor organization; CSE helps
to establish the common foundation of process and language required to
bring organizations into alignment, increase channel revenue and expand
market share. The two day session is highly interactive and is organized
- clarify channel objectives and programs
- prioritize activities and allocate resources
- define vendor and partner roles and responsibilities
- set realistic expectations for channel performance
- improve communication about channel issues
- alert your company to mistakes that must be avoided
- identify hidden issues impacting channel performance
Workshop Format and Media
Channel Success Essentials is normally conducted as
a two day customized workshop for 10 to 20 participants. Each person receives
a comprehensive workbook containing foundation theory and a series of practical
tools and workshop exercises that are applied during, and after the program.